Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 7.2% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 5.0% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 6.0% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 6.0% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR): LAMR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 8.6% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is down 6.7% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 6.6% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 4.8% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 5.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.