Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 1.9% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 2.2% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.