Technology stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 7.1% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 4.3% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 3.6% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 2.5% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.4% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is up 1.1% today and up 22.9% in the last month.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 5.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 5.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.