Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 5.0% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 3.5% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.2% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.