Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 5.0% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 3.5% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.2% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.