Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.9% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.