Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.9% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.