Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.9% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.7% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 2.2% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 2.3% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.