Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Csg Systems International (CSGS): CSGS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 1.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.