Technology stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 7.0% today and up 29.0% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 6.4% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 3.7% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 5.6% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.5% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.