Technology stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 4.6% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is up 4.3% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.6% today and up 24.5% in the last month.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 11.3% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 9.1% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.8% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is down 3.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.