Technology stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 14.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 4.1% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.8% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.