Technology stocks rose 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.0% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 7.3% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.9% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 3.4% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 3.3% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.9% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 4.9% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.