Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 16.0% today and up 36.3% in the last month.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 15.6% today.
- Quality Systems (QSII): QSII stock is up 6.2% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 5.2% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.5% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 14.5% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 12.4% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 4.2% today.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.