Transportation stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 2.5% today and up 37.2% in the last month.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 1.3% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.2% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is down 0.5% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.