Transportation stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 1.0% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.4% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.