Utilities stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.6% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 0.6% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.2% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.2% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 1.4% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 1.1% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 1.1% today.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.