Utilities stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is up 0.2% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 0.9% today.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Laclede Group (LG): LG stock is down 0.8% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.8% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 0.8% today and down 49.5% in the last month.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.