Utilities stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Laclede Group (LG): LG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dte Energy Company (DTE): DTE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 1.6% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.