Capital goods stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.2% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.2% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.0% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 1.8% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.