Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 3.6% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 3.6% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.1% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.