Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.7% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 0.7% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 2.0% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.9% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.