Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 2.3% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 2.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 4.3% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 4.0% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.