Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.0% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 0.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.3% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.