Capital goods stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.8% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 1.7% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 1.3% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 0.8% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.6% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 0.4% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 0.2% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.