Capital goods stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 0.8% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 1.0% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 0.9% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.8% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.