Capital goods stocks advanced 1.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.2%, the Nasdaq increased 1.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 7.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 3.8% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 3.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 9.1% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.9% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.3% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 0.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.