Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 3.1% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 2.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.