Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.3% higher and the S&P 500 rose 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.1% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.