Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.3% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.