Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 2.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 49.9% today and down 52.2% in the last month.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.