Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 2.9% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.8% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.8% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.