Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 2.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.5% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.