Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.