Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.6% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.