Energy stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is up 0.9% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is up 0.7% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.