Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is up 1.7% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cameron International Corp (CAM): CAM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 3.5% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.