Energy stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is down 1.3% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.