Energy stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 9.6% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is up 2.1% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 3.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 2.9% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 2.7% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.