Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is down 4.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 4.2% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is down 3.7% today.
- Hess Corp (HES): HES stock is down 3.6% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 3.4% today.
- Cameron International Corp (CAM): CAM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.