Energy stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is up 11.9% today and up 23.9% in the last month.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 2.2% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is down 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.6% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.