Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 6.5% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 5.8% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 4.9% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 4.7% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 4.6% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 4.4% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 4.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is down 4.1% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.