Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 28.9% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is up 3.0% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 1.0% today and up 20.2% in the last month.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is down 5.2% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 3.8% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 4.3% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 3.0% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 3.2% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.