Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Duff & Phelps Utilities Income (DNP): DNP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 2.3% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Iberiabank Corp (IBKC): IBKC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Columbia Banking System (COLB): COLB stock is down 2.0% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is down 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.