Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pro-Assurance Corp (PRA): PRA stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI): NWBI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN): EGBN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC): ISBC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 0.7% today.
- Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN): CFFN stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.