Financial stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH): WSH stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Hanover Insurance Group (THG): THG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Llc (BR): BR stock is up 2.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Old Republic International Corp (ORI): ORI stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETV): ETV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.