Financial stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 8.6% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is up 2.4% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 2.1% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 1.4% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.4% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Maiden Hldgs Ltd (MHLD): MHLD stock is down 6.9% today.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 2.7% today.
- Allstate Corp (ALL): ALL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 2.3% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH): WSH stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.