Financial stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is up 7.3% today.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is up 4.1% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 2.2% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 1.8% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 1.8% today and up 35.7% in the last month.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Markel Corp (MKL): MKL stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 3.3% today.
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB): NYCB stock is down 3.0% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.