Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equit (EXG): EXG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.2% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.