Financial stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 5.8% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.6% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 1.2% today and up 43.5% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 19.2% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 4.5% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 3.4% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 2.9% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.