Healthcare stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): NKTR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is up 1.8% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Express Scripts (ESRX): ESRX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 1.7% today and down 20.8% in the last month.
- Array Biopharma Inc (ARRY): ARRY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is down 1.0% today.
- Abiomed (ABMD): ABMD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.